Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Sarah
Explore Naturals has 2 deodorant seriesÃ‚Â Performance, and Baking Soda-freeÃ‚Â which are available in multiple scents that are mild and mellow, and also in unscented versions.
Both these series are gender-neutral and are formulated to suit different skin types, without the use of harmful substances and cruelty to animals.
Tip: Detox your armpits for 2-3 weeks before using a natural deodorant for it to work more efficiently.
|Product||Scents Available||Active Ingredients||Buy|
|Natural Deodorant – Performance||Coconut Delight, Vanilla Clementine, Cypress Breeze, Sea Sage, Rose Garden, Unscented||Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Stearyl Alcohol||Buy on Amazon|
|Natural Deodorant – Baking Soda Free||Cool Cucumber, Lilac Bloom, Bamboo Bliss, Unscented||Magnesium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol||Buy on Amazon|
These popular deodorants are made with all natural ingredients. The formula is free from toxic substances, which makes them effective yet safe to use.
It is a holy grail product for many, but isn’t suitable for everyone since there are a few complaints about allergic reactions.Hence it is suggested to check the ingredients before purchasing.
It is a cruelty-free formulation and helps keep you dry and also prevent odor. It has multiple scents available which are gender-neutral.
The Performance series deodorants are easy to carry around, and you do not have to worry about any breakage or spills. Moreover, it does not leave any residue and there is limited transfer to your skin and clothing.
However, it does not work throughout the day for many (even though it claims to), and its effectiveness might wear off in a few hours especially if you are a heavy sweater.
Hence, it might need to be reapplied. There are also some customer complaints that it does not glide smoothly onto the skin during application.
- Paraben, Phthalate and Sulfate-free
- Made with natural ingredients
- Does not stain armpits and clothes
- Variety of subtle, non-pungent scents
- Few customer complaints of allergic reactions
- Contains sodium bicarbonate i.e. baking soda
- Might need to be reapplied since it wears off in a few hours
- Does not glide onto skin easily
- Some customers find it overpriced
This non-toxic deodorant is specifically formulated for those sensitive to baking soda, and is an eminent option to consider if youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬™re looking for a natural deodorant stick.
It comes in multiple scents which are not overpowering and instead very pleasant, as well as unscented versions.
It glides smoothly against the skin and goes on very dry. It lasts long hours for some but is however short lived for others so it might need to be reapplied. A major plus is that it does not stain or leave residue on your clothes.
- Aluminum, Paraben, Phthalate, and Sulfate-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Does not leave white residue or stain clothing
- Variety of pleasant scents
- Easy to apply
- Goes on dry
- Some customers complain of weak deodorizing action
- Might wear off and need to be reapplied in a few hours