Sweet pea perfumes
Sweet pea fragrance is a bright and soothing scent that is a quick refresher on the go. This fragrance is sold by many sellers like Demeter, Bath and Body Works, etc. The bottles are beautifully crafted for the ladies with easy pump technology. All of these brand’s formulas are cruelty-free and include hydrating aloe vera extracts to prevent dry skin. Thus, they moisturise and refresh your skin.
Perfumes are known to make you smell good to boost your confidence and make you odour-free. But sometimes they can trigger memories too. Your choice of perfume scents is your personality type, as what people say.
Scents usually change your mindset and encourage optimistic behaviour, distress and lower anxiety. And it is not necessary that scents come in perfumes. They come in the form of gel deodorants, deodorant sprays, oils, candles, sticks, and so on.
Want to know some good, feminine women’s fragrance perfumes and oils? Continue reading.
Bath and Body Works is an American retail beauty line that sells shower girls, perfumes, lotions, sanitisers and soaps. Sweet pea fragrance mist is an alcohol-based perfume that has a mild yet refreshing subtle fragrance.
It is an epitome of spring packed in an 8 oz bottled mixture of sweet pea, freesia, and soft musk. You might find it quite strong at the start but will be fine in some time. You have to re-apply it after 4 to 5 hours as per the staying power. It feels good to apply such juicy, bright and fruity scents, especially after workouts.
The ingredients are aloe extracts, alcohol, yellow 5, benzyl salicylate, propylene glycol, etc. It is available in bath and body works online and walk-in stores as well as on other platforms such as Amazon and Flipkart.
Here are some pros and cons of Bath and Body Works sweet pea fine fragrance mist.
- Packaging is quite cute.
- The subtle and sweet floral fragrance suits all ages.
- Can apply to workplaces.
- The fragrance is universal.
- The bottle is friendly for travelling.
- Stays for half a day, i.e., less than 6 hours.
- The shelf life is undeclared and not mentioned on the packaging either.
- It is unavailable in some Asian countries such as India.
- Does not have steady prices. Walk-in and online stores sell at different and comparable prices.
The Demeter Fragrance Library is manufactured in the USA. They have launched various colognes for women since they have started the line. Their main motive is to create extra feminine sprays that make women feel more confident everywhere they go. This product is the Demeter sweet pea women’s fragrance cologne spray that comes in a white and pink bottle of 120ml or 4 oz.
Their motto is for women to be themselves, and make themselves happy first. It is the best cologne spray that creates a bold aura around the user of this scent. The main natural ingredients of this scent are sweet pea mix with citrus undertones of mango, lemon, orange, guava, passionfruit extracts, juices and liquor.
Sweet pea’s other name is the queen of annuals; thus, you can say it is perfect for any occasion any time of the season. It is long-lasting and does not fade easily even after gym exercises. The warm citrus makes it mix with the body so well to keep your body aroma refreshing and soothing.
Here are some pros and cons of the Demeter sweet pea cologne spray.
- It lasts long even in harsh conditions such as a long and sweaty day at work.
- The product is not harsh on the skin.
- The bottle has pretty packaging.
- Ultra-feminine scent to boost up self-confidence and self-worth.
- Makes you feel like you are in the season between spring and summers.
- Cruelty- free as approved by PETA.
- No irritation formula.
- Hydrates skin rather than making it dry because of the denatured alcohol infused in it.
- It has a cloying fragrance.
- The texture is powdery rather than perfume.
- The effects are not as long-lasting as it claims to be.
- None of the chemical-based ingredients is mentioned inside or outside the packaging.
Premium Grade Fragrance Oil- I Love You – Gift Set 6/10ml,Forget me not, Plumeria, Jasmine, Lilac, Sweet Pea, Gardenia
As we all know essential oils are to give us a whiff of fragrance as well as alleviate many health problems such as stress, migraines, nausea, acne, insomnia, low appetite, dry mouth and so on. They are mostly used in aromatherapy which you can do while taking a bath too. Mayan’s brand is aaa+ graded. Mayan’s Secret premium grade fragrance body oil is a brand that manufacturers its oils in the USA.
The packaging comes in individual packs or gift sets of 6- or 10-ml small glass bottles that are travel friendly. The bottles are durably made from amber glass material. Amber glass has an umber shade made of iron, sulphur and carbon. The bottles have euro style dropper bottles that make the usage of these liquids easy.
These oils are USDA approved but can not be used directly on the skin. So, for using them indirectly but get full benefits. You can add few drops of these essential oils in
- Diffusers for home aromatherapy
- Make your hair care products for more scent
- DIY soaps, incense sticks, potpourri to enhance flavour
- Bath bombs that act like oil diffuser but during baths
- Perfumes for daily day and night application.
- Air fresheners to make the room feel fresh and lovely
- Lotions for better fragrance
- DIY Slimes
- DIY candle mix to get a lit and lovely home aura
- Can add in DIY perfume gel form too.
- Aromatherapy and many more.
Mayan’s premium grade oils are of high quality, 100 per cent organic, and the scents are sweet pea, Lilac, Jasmine, Gardenia, forget me not and Plumeria that is soothing. These oils must be used on external surfaces and in diluted form.
If you are not satisfied with the oils, you can return them with a full refund. Customers are extremely valuable to the makers and hence you get a hassle-free return, refund and exchange.
Phthalate-free, vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, soy-free, gluten-free and GMO-free products that are sensitive to the skin and greatly benefit the consumer. These are a must-try oil range available only on Amazon and Mayan’s secret official website.
This brand is currently not available in walk-in stores. However, you have to find them on online stores such as Demeter, Amazon, Walmart, etc. Here are some pros and cons of Mayan’s secret premium grade essential oils- I love you, gift set pack.
- They are GMO-free
- PETA approved cruelty-free items.
- Good for everyday usage.
- These are multipurpose essential oils
- Skin-friendly so it does not itch or give dry skin.
- Lovely soothing scented essential oil.
- Bottles leak before arriving at the customer’s place.
- The process to return and get a refund or even exchange them is quite difficult.
- Unnecessarily strong aroma.
- The ingredients can result in allergic reactions in some people.
- Can not be applied directly to the skin.
Bodycology’s sweet pea and peony mist come in 8 fluid ounces bottles that are very gentle on the skin. The fragrance is mild, fruity floral undertones and the affordable price make it a great essential to try. You would surely love this fragrance mist. The composition is quite simple of peony flowers, berries, pears and sweet pea. The fruity aroma creates an amazing and lovely accord. The pears make every spray blend very well. It is perfect for spring, summer wear or any casual setting per se. You can easily find these in walk-in stores such as Walmart.
The ingredients of this amazing spray are Water, Alcohol Denat, Artificial fragrance, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl, Propylene Glycol, P-Cresol, etc. May consist of other ingredients such as the Red 4, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red, Blue, Ext. Violet, Green. Apart from there are no chemicals involved such as paraben, phthalate and so on. These chemicals make these body oil brands much more gentle and effective on women with extra sensitive skin.
- Light fragrance but does the job well.
- Floral scent to feel refreshing all day.
- Sensitive skinned people can use it freely.
- Fruity undertones of pears and berries make it bolder and fruitier.
- No parabens added that can cause severe skin-related issues.
- Cruelty- free as approved by PETA.
- Hydrating formula
- Does not cause itchy skin or other allergic reactions.
- Sweet pea and fruits do not make a very pleasing scent.
- Pump sticks are difficult to press and this makes the liquid difficult to apply.
- No proof of not having chemicals infused with natural extracts.
Sweet pea plant is an annual, toxic and non-edible plant however it can be used in various forms like incense sticks, candles, perfumes, oils, etc. they are combined with various undertones to match body warmth and make the blended products much more soothing and refreshing.
Many perfume lines have used sweet pea as their key ingredient and they have been a success. Bath and Body Works, Demeter, Bodycology are some brands that have used sweet pea to give women that fruity floral scent that is strong and mild aromas for matching their aura.
Even the essential oils are quite good for skin and health issues. The products are not good for direct application. However, they have proven to give great benefits when used indirectly too. Use them in a particular amount every time in any form of usage.
So, give these perfume mist sprays and essential oil brands a try and write your reviews, we would love to hear them.